-Add three conclusions about your experience in the observation practice
After doing my observation practices, I can conclude that one of the main objectives of this practice was to be able to put into constant application my knowledge in English that I have been acquiring during my process as a teacher in training at UNAD and to complement my knowledge with the experience that he acquired with the teaching provided by the students of this educational institution.
Another very important conclusion that I can mention from my observation practice was that by means of the realization of work materials for the students of the different grades, I was able to know in which subjects I am well of knowledge and in which other I should review in addition to the realization Guides served me as a clear focus of what are the appropriate topics for each grade, which is important when I am already working in an educational institution as an English teacher.
Finally, I want to conclude that pedagogical practices are a good means of exercising teaching, knowing that not all students learn a new language in the same way, that each one has their own way of learning. that the teacher of an educational institution should not only be a teacher but often must be prepared to be a father, a counselor, a friend and all the good things that teaching in an educational institution implies.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario